Sunday 13 December 2015

There, Here and Now


A nice little quote by Billy Cox to kick this article off. It'll be a short one but at that, the first one in two months. That being said, I apologize for my lack of posting over the last little while, life has been quite busy for myself as I'm sure it has for all of you as Christmas draws nearer.

Yet again, I've been intensely thinking about travel and all the benefits it has and the mind expansion it allows. To travel, is to commit your entire life to learning other cultures, new experiences, trying out obstacles in which plenty of other ethnicities have overcome themselves and exploring the vast world that lays before us.

Many of us aspire to do these types of things in our lives and embark upon these wild adventures but very few of us actually have the courage to do so. By that, I don't intend to come off judgemental or ignorant, I'm merely being honest. It's always a matter of priorities and we have time for anything we allow ourselves to. We personally, are in control. We cannot make the excuses for ourselves.. Or, we can; we must deal with the consequences and following actions from there. To travel, is an entirely new way of life.


Over the past few months, little before I began writing articles on Blogger, I came across one of the Top 10 travel bloggers/writers on Klout, who'd inspired me to want to further pursue these travelling goals and aspirations. A one, Mr. Scott Eddy has travelled from capital to capital, terrain to terrain and engaged in thousands of new endeavours daily. He's been my inspiration over the past little while to actually put myself out there and explore the world for all that it is and push myself to the next level. An incredible blogger, writer, public speaker and cuisine expert, he's worth a double-tap on the smartphone or laptop mouse you're holding right now; I advise you check him out!

To close up this short, little blog post, I'd like to say hello again everyone and I hope that all is well with the world and in
your lives! Much love, peace and joy to all of you and we will talk again soon. Stay tuned for a follow up article and a higher volume of posts to come in the new year, my sights are set high and goals are in place. Let's make these dreams come true everyone!


                                             (Solace)

1 comment:

  1. Love this Austen! Fabulous post! Thank you for inspiring me today!

    ReplyDelete